Did you know that a real estate deal gone wrong could both leave you homeless and leave you facing a $50,000 lawsuit? Its rare, but it happens and when you are hiring a lawyer to guide you through the biggest transaction of your life what are the top three questions you should ask.
- What percentage of your practice is real estate law?
- Who can I call if I have questions?
- What happens when a deal goes “sideways”, what do you do?
Here are the answers at Pihl Law Corporation:
- Peter and Courtney focus their practice on residential and commercial real estate matters (including lending and secured transactions), their only other focus is corporate/business law and mergers and acquisitions.
- Call anyone here, we are a cohesive team of lawyers, paralegals and legal assistants focused on assisting you.
- The first thing we do is to inform both you and your Realtor and then start discussing solutions (we’ve likely seen the problem before and we talk about both legal and economic approaches). For potential litigation matters, usually our in-house real estate litigation lawyer Andrew Prior will join us.
Every real estate transaction needs a professional who:
- is “on top” of the file at all times – this is why we use a team based approach
- has the resources to solve problems no matter how complex – this is why we have a real estate litigation department
- is focused on Kelowna Real Estate – Peter and Courtney were born and raised in Kelowna and Peachland and know the area well.
Do you need a Kelowna Real Estate Lawyer? Call us at 250-762-5434, or
Learn more about us here: