Real estate negotiations can be a very emotionally intense time. A strong team is essentially, including a professional Realtor, Home Inspector, Mortgage Broker, Accountant and Lawyer.
An early phone call to your Lawyer (Before Subject Removal) can provide great value!
- Are there any charges on the land title for you to worry about?
- Do you understand your obligations in the contract?
- Have you considered what funds you will need to close according to the contract?
- What are the unique considerations for
- the neighborhood?
- strata property?
- leasehold and WFN lands?
- mixed used developments?
- What questions should I be asking other professionals?
For clients of our referring Realtors, these important initial discussions are just part of our continuing goal to exceed our client’s expectations.
Want to talk about Kelowna Real Estate? Call Kelowna Real Estate Lawyer Peter Borszcz at 250-980-3360.